We’ve been inspired by National Vegetarian Week last week so until the end of June we want you to help us turn our recipe wall veggie!
You’ve got over a month to upload your favourite vegetarian recipes between now and 7pm on Saturday 30th June and we will reward our favourite with a £50 supermarket voucher to spend on a fantastic foodie shopping spree.
Taking part is easy:
- Visit our recipe wall www.gloriousfoods.co.uk/recipe-wall
- Click ‘Submit a Recipe’
- Upload your recipe following our step-by-step guide – if you have pictures or a video make sure you upload these too
- We will choose our favourite and announce the winner after the closing date
Also, for a chance to win some delicious GLORIOUS! soup and pasta sauces, just tweet a link to this page mentioning @gloriousfoods in the tweet and we will pick 5 random winners between now and the end of June.
If you are looking for a veggie treat, how about some flavour inspiration? Here is our pick of our top three vegetarian soups and sauces:
- Moroccan Chicken Harira – inspired by the spice souks, this limited edition flavour features chicken, chickpeas, rice, lentils and tomatoes which are brought to life with colourful red and yellow peppers and spiced with fennel, pepper coriander seed, turmeric and saffron.
- Goan Tomato and Lentil – one of our best selling products and great for summer diets, this Skinny soup has tomato and lentils warmed by cumin, chilli and paprika then cooled with low fat yoghurt.
- - Creamy Italian Tomato and Roasted Vegetables Pasta sauce – this limited edition pasta sauce is inspired by Milan – stylish and sophisticated with smooth mascarpone. Try it with tomato, roasted peppers, courgette and pasta for a delicious main meal