Every week you have the chance to get your hands on a GLORIOUS! lunch for you and your colleagues, delivered straight to your office. Each week we will tweet a new line from our GLORIOUS! Adventure story and the person who tweets the best following line will win a meal for themselves and their colleagues – Just make sure to use #GLORIOUSAdventure so we can track your entries.
Our adventure starts here:
Many are aware of the GLORIOUS! flavour hunters but not much is really known about the group of gastronomic adventurers, except that they are travellers devoted to culinary discovery, prepared to go where others dare not, to discover new flavours. Crashing in to the sandy shores of a distant, deserted exotic island our flavour hunters looks weary as they emerge from their boat, they carry with them books, money and equipment to aid in the unearthing of the new flavour, the very reason they have made the treacherous trip to the island. Whispers had travelled about an ancient secret ingredient thought to be long lost to human civilisation, the discovery of which could make the GLORIOUS! team the greatest flavour hunters there ever was. The GLORIOUS! team moored their ship, packed their equipment and headed towards the dense jungle. As they approached the point of no return….
Week One – they discovered a lawn with a quintessential picnic including fresh lemonade, sandwiches & a croquet set by @emstargally
Week Two – a huge tree. ‘Who set this picnic in the middle of the jungle?’ wondered the intrepid flavour hunters when. @Printalicious
Week Three – a river, with a boat laden with fresh fruits vegetables and large jugs of juice, perfect for resting before setting off @VickyEaston1234
Week Four – ..an enormous totem pole, carved from Sweet potatoes and adorned with courgette flowers!
Week Five – and there was the long lost herb, gloriousfoodii, said to make everything taste delicious! What an amazing @everalla
See our Ts & Cs for more information
Glorious Twitter Adventure Competition Terms and Conditions
- Twitter is not liable or accountable for anything related to this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to GLORIOUS! and not Twitter.
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Weekly competition opens on 23.07.2013 and closes at 23:59 on 03.09.2013. Entries for each weekly prize draw open from 09:00 each Tuesday until 23:59 on the following Monday throughout.
- The last draw will be held on or before, 03.09.2013
- To enter, applicants must use the #tag given by the Glorious! team for that week. Submissions will not be counted without the correct #tag.
- All entries must be made directly by an employee of the company they are representing. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. No entries from consumer groups, third parties or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed.
- The prize is a selection of our soups and dips for the winner and up to 15 colleagues. Up to a maximum of 50 pots of soup. The prize includes delivery costs and the winners are solely responsible for the appropriate storage and refrigeration of their prize upon receipt of it.
- All valid entries will be reviewed and the winning entry chosen by a member of the Glorious! Team and one winning company will be selected per week.
- Winners will be notified by direct message on twitter. Each winner will need to follow the instructions in the notification email. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and verify any entry and may ask for proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
- If the winner does not follow the claiming procedure as instructed, within 28 days of the initial notification email, the prize will be reallocated to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- Winners must allow 14 days for delivery of their prize from the winning date, unless the prize is related to a specific time or event in which case prize delivery may vary accordingly.
- No cash alternative in whole or in part to the stated prize (unless specifically stated). In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be resold and will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The winner agrees to participate in reasonable, unpaid publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
- The winners’ names and company name will be published online.
- The promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of participation of the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet etc.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter shall not be liable for the content of any externally linked web sites.
- The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and withhold claims it believes to be of a fraudulent nature. Should a claim be upheld as fraudulent the Promoter reserves the right to pursue damages against individuals in connection with the claim.
- The Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: TSC FOODS Limited (Trading as GLORIOUS!), 4 Arkwright Way, Scunthorpe, DN16 1AL