Rules for our GLORIOUS! 2 Day Hygge Plan Competition
1. The “#GloriousHygge 2 Day Plan“ competition will open on Facebook on Friday 27th January 2017 and will close at 12:00pm on 1st February 2017.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and proof of ID may be necessary.
3. There will be 5 random winners chosen from the post likes on Facebook and Instagram.
4. Each winner will receive 1 x GLORIOUS! soup voucher to be redeemed in most UK supermarkets.
5.To enter on Facebook, you must like the post. To enter on Instagram you must follow GLORIOUS! and like the competition post.
6. The winners will be notified via Facebook and Twitter on 1st February 2017 with details of how to claim the Prize. The address supplied MUST be the delivery address. In the event that the prize does not arrive, entrants will then be contacted by email to rearrange delivery.
7. This competition is open to all residents of the UK, excluding employees of GLORIOUS! Foods, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the company.
8. The GLORIOUS! Foods decision is final, binding and represents GLORIOUS! Foods’ decision on all matters related to the GLORIOUS! competition. No correspondence can be entered into.
9. All products associated with this competition are not to be resold.
10. The prize will be dispatched by standard post and should arrive within 4 weeks of the entrant sending us their postal address.
11. Adverse weather conditions and public holidays may affect delivery dates. GLORIOUS! Foods accepts no responsibility for this.
12. All entries become the property of GLORIOUS! Foods. GLORIOUS! Foods reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the competition or declare void any entry in the event of fraud in its opinion.
13. The prizes are not transferable, and there is no cash alternative.
14. Entries are provided to GLORIOUS! Foods and not to Facebook.
15. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to GLORIOUS! Foods for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
16. Details of winners’ names and counties will be available for one month after the close of this competition by writing to GLORIOUS! Foods stating the name and date of entry.
17. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
18. Promoter: GLORIOUS! Foods
19. Terms and conditions of this promotion are correct as of 27/01/2017.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.