WIN A GLORIOUS! FOOD ADVENTURE TO MUMBAI!
To enter, simply select one of our global soup destinations and write about your own foodie #GloriousAdventures there. From Thailand to Tuscany, Singapore to Sicily, there are a wealth of culinary destinations to choose from.
It’s deliciously simple to enter...
Have you been on the beaches of Thailand as the sea laps at the shore, with the smell of fresh lime lingering in the air made your mouth water?
Or maybe you would love to put on a pair of wellies and a battered old jumper so you can stomp in puddles, surrounded by the crimson and ochre of the trees in New England?
We want to hear all about it.
We have 13 flavours in our range, all inspired by cuisines found around the world. So whatever your adventure, however you’re inspired, get tapping those keys and share your adventurous spirit.
Discover all of our global soup flavours here and whisk yourself away on any one of our #GloriousAdventures.
Write a blog about your GLORIOUS! soup adventure. There are two ways you can tell us about your experience:
A) Have you enjoyed one of our soups and experienced one of our GLORIOUS! destinations first-hand? Tell us all about it!
B) Do any of our authentic soups give you the desire to visit that destination? Write about how our flavours inspire your wanderlust.
Once you've written your incredible blog:
1. Make sure you have included a link to our GLORIOUS! website (www.gloriousfoods.co.uk) on your page
2. Share your blog post across your social media pages with the hashtag #GloriousAdventures and tag us in the post
3. Submit your entry via the Foodies 100 website or send a link to the post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be creative. Be adventurous. Tell a story…
Competition closes 30th November 2015
Mumbai is a city of furious energy, of tropical forests and full of dreamers. Explore to uncover unique bazaars, hidden temples, hipster enclaves and India’s premier restaurants and nightlife.
From the airport, you’ll be picked up and whisked straight off to your accommodation at Sun n Sand, India’s first beachfront hotel. You’ll stay right on Juhu Beach, where this serene hotel is perfectly located for all the major attractions of the city. From here you’ll catch the breath-taking views of the Arabian Sea and experience first class service.
Mumbai (Bombay) is a city best experienced through its diverse and delicious street food. Identifying authentic food on your own is not always easy, and this 4-hour evening tour helps you discover the many delicious flavours the bustling city has to offer.
Sample Mumbai’s favourites with a knowledgeable local guide, including 8 to 10 tastings of delectable snacks, sweets and beverages.
Numbers are limited to 6 people, ensuring an intimate experience with a like-minded group of food lovers.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Glorious Foods, and anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- Any entries submitted by agents, third parties or those automatically generated by computer will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter. No bulk entries.
- The competition closes on 30th November 2015 at midnight
- Your entry may at some point be posted on the Foodies100 website and social media channels to promote the competition. All images used will be with a full source accreditation. To opt out of this please email email@example.com
- By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true and your own work.
- Entries must include a link to the Glorious Foods website and mention a Glorious soup variety, along with the required entry statement.
- Entries must be submitted by means of a blog post. The entrant must specify within the post that the recipe is an entry to this promotion.
- One winner will be selected by the promoter on the basis of the creativity and quality of their entry.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- Entrants must accept their win within 14 days of notification, any claims not received by the promoter within this timeframe will be disqualified.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the end of the promotion, and will be contacted via the details supplied at entry.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at any time without prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter and data controller: GLORIOUS! Foods