GLORIOUS! FOODS TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
This site is owned and operated by TSC Foods Ltd trading as GLORIOUS!, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 2499642 and having its registered office at Arkwright Way, Scunthorpe, DN16 1AL. Our Vat No is: 945 6932 82.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to the GLORIOUS! site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the site without notice.
When using our site you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to GLORIOUS! Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal and non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission or that of our licensors. You may not modify, distribute or re-post paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
GLORIOUS! is a registered trade mark of TSC Foods Limited.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
Whilst we have taken every care in the preparation this website we make no representation or warranty that the commentary and materials posted on our site are accurate, and they are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such commentary and/or materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time but any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. If we receive a complaint that any material posted by you violates the proprietary and/or intellectual property rights and/or privacy of any third party we shall have the right to disclose your identity to the complainant.
We shall not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any materials or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy or in the event of a complaint by any third party.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack (including a distributed denial-of-service attack).
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by law.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of data, loss of goodwill, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
LAW, JURASTICTION AND LANGUAGE
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or relating to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Tuesday 24th April 2012
GLORIOUS! is a trading name and trade mark of TSC Foods Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2499642.
GLORIOUS! are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is TSC Foods Limited of Unit 3/4, Arkwright Way, Queensway Industrial Estate, Scunthorpe, South Humberside DN16 1AL.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.gloriousfoods.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the site or any part of it or any services that we may offer, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by GLORIOUS!, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- GLORIOUS! may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and for market research and advertising purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post and telephone.
We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about our goods and services or pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes if you tick the relevant boxes situated on the form where we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If TSC Foods Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and website users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GLORIOUS!, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Gloria@gloriousfoods.co.uk .
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.